Now Accepting Applications for a Limited Time
Interested in submitting your photographs to PDX STOCK and making money from your library? Let’s do this!
Here’s the general deal…
We pay 50% commission on all sales once a month – an industry high!
Photos we publish must remain exclusive with PDX STOCK. In order for us to get top dollar for your work, your photos can only be in one place.
You retain the copyright to your work. Please be sure to copyright all your images with the U.S. Copyright Office so that you can enforce infringements that we may become aware of.
Please only submit photos of Portland and the surrounding area in these categories:
- Attractions (Events, Parks, Hiking Trails, Family Friendly, etc.)
- Culture (Food, Drinks, Music, Art, Biking, etc.)
- Neighborhoods (Downtown, Sellwood, Alberta, etc.)
- Region (Mt Hood, Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, etc.)
- Transportation (Bridges, Streetcar, Max, Bus, Tram, etc.)
If your photos contain recognizable people, please provide a model release. Here’s a model release template you can use. Here’s a minor release as well. We will not accept photos without a verified model release, if applicable.
You can pull your work from our archive at any time, but we’ll need 30 days to clear it.
We reserve the right to refuse any work that doesn’t meet our standards/guidelines. See additional info below.
All photographs submitted must contain the following in the IPTC fields:
- Headline – Clear explanation of the subject and the place in or around Portland it was shot
- Keywords – 5 to 10 keywords per image
- Author – Your name
Contributor Application Instructions
Please fill out the form below to begin the application process. After we review your information, we will reach to you for hi-res samples of your work.
In order for work to be accepted and published on PDX STOCK, it must meet all of the following criteria:
- Technically Accurate
- Visually Interesting
- Relevant to Portland
- 20MP or Higher (2800px on the short edge)